Motorola GM3688 UHF 40W
Radio Rig Motorola GM3688 UHF 40W specifications:
- Frequency range 350-380MHz
- Power output: 40 Watt
- Available option board
- Dimensions H x W x D: 44mm x 169mm x 118mm
- No Keypad
- Emergency button
- Signal Quick Call II, DTMF, and also limited MDC1200
- 64 Channels
- 8-character alphanumeric display with icons for quick identification of radios status and also incoming calls.
- LED status indicator allows clear indication of radio’s operating status.
- 4 Programmable buttons provide users convenient access to the most frequently used functions.
- 16 pin external accessory port or optional board interface, so allows easy expansion of radio’s capability.
- Supports MDC1200, DTMF as well as Quick Call II signaling standards.
- 64-channel allows users to independently program each channel for their customized needs.
Compact & Reliable
- The mobile offers voice compression and powerful 4W front firing speaker for maximum audio clarity.
- Rugged construction built to meet or exceed the stringent Motorola ALT as well as MIL-STD 810C, D and E