Positive Stop™ Connector L4TNM-PS for HELIAX coaxial cables. It is secure, foolproof, no special tools required connection every time. Ease connector attachment issues and ensure excellent RF transmission line performance with Positive Stop Connectors from Andrew.
Revolutionary Positive Stop Connectors is for HELIAX corrugated coaxial cables. Additionally, it require no special tools or torque wrenches. So it is eliminating both guess work and time consuming measurements.
While using standard wrenches and in less than one rotation, Positive Stop Connectors give the installer a clear visual. And also mechanical verification of a correct fit, sealing out water and sealing in excellent electrical performance.
Positive Stop Connectors are waterproof, even unmated.
In brief, the easy verification of the connector eliminates the need to control torque levels and provides consistent attachment integrity and electrical performance.
- No special tools required.
- Full tightens in less than one rotation.
- Visual and mechanical fit verification.
- Integrated sealing mechanism.
- Faster, easier installation.
- Excellent electrical performance.
- Interface: N Male
- Body Style: Straight
- Brand: HELIAX® Positive Stop™
- Mounting Angle: Straight
- Connector Impedance: 50 ohm
- Operating Frequency Band: 0 – 8800 MHz
- Cable Impedance: 50 ohm
- 3rd Order IMD, typical: -116 dBm @ 910 MHz
- 3rd Order IMD Test Method: Two +43 dBm carriers
- RF Operating Voltage, maximum (VRMS): 707.00 V
- DC Test Voltage: 2000 V
- Outer Contact Resistance, maximum: 0.30 milli Ohm
- Inner Contact Resistance, maximum: 2.00 milli Ohm
- Insulation Resistance, minimum: 5000 milli Ohm
- Average Power: 0.6 kW @ 900 MHz
- Peak Power, maximum: 10.00 kW
- Insertion Loss, typical: 0.05 dB
- Shielding Effectiveness: -130 dB