Hytera DS-6210 DMR Trunking Pro
IP-based Digital Trunked System Infrastructure specifically designed to provide mission critical voice, dispatching and management capacity.
It deliver the solution with high spectrum efficiency, wide coverage, flexible networking, cost effective and high security. It can be deployed for different network scale from single site network to national-wide network.
Hytera DS-6210 DMR Trunking Pro
IP-based Digital Trunked System Infrastructure
System Key Features
- Versatile Service
- Enhanced Capacity
- Extended Coverage
- Flexible Networking
- Powerful Dispatching Capability
- High Security
- Field Proven Reliability
Network Management System
- Provide a complete management capabilities such as subscriber management, configuration management, fault management, security management, topology management and performance statistics.
- Support SNMP to facilitate integration into different NMS as required; adopt C/S structure to support multi-user operation in complex and large networks.
- Easy maintenance with remote upgrade, OTAP, IP link detection, system health monitoring, etc.
- Voice call
- Text message
- External call
- Advanced function
- The system supports external tools like multi-touch touch screen, foot-tap PTT, and microphone with PTT.
- Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL)
- Security Services
Digital Voice Recording System
- IP-based digital network-wide voice recording.
- Browser/Server architecture.
- Hot standby for stability improvement and 24-hour voice and SMS recording.
- Access control based on licensing mode with high security.
- Statistics analysis for voice and SMS recording data.
- Files online playback and download.
- Flexible recording based on subscriber,Base station and MSO.
DMR Trunking Terminals
- The most complete DMR trunking terminal portfolio. Portable radio PD70X, PD78X, PD98X, X1e and X1p, mobile radio MD78X, intrinsically-safe radio PD79X Ex.
- The smallest full power DMR trunking portable terminal in the world-X1e & X1p.
- The world’s first full duplex DMR Trunking mobile radio, MD78X.
- Four-mode DMR Trunking terminal, supporting analog conventional mode, DMR conventional mode, MPT Trunking mode and DMR Trunking mode.
- All the terminals support software upgrade from conventional mode to trunking mode.
- All the portable terminals support at least IP67, all the terminal radios supports GPS and MIL-STD-810C/D/E/F/G.
|Operating Frequency||VHF: 136-174MHz/UHF1: 400D-470MHz/UHF3: 350-400MHz/UHF5: 806-825MHz, 851-870MHz/896-902MHz, 935-941MHz|
|Carrier Spacing||Cavity Combiner: ≥250KHz;
Wideband Combiner: ≥25KHz (only for base station with less than 4 carriers)
|Duplex Spacing||5.3MHz (VHF)/10MHz (U1, U3)/45MHz 39MHz (U5)|
|Modulation||4FSK (index: 0.27)|
|Transmission Rate||9.6 kbps|
|Full Load Power Consumption||4-carrier: ≤1200W; 8-carrier: ≤2400W|
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||29U: 1,430 x 600 x 600 mm;42U: 2,000 x 600 x 700 mm|
|Weight (fully configured)||4-carrier: 230kg; 8-carrier: 314kg|
|The Number of MSO||360|
|The Number of Base Stations||256|
|Maximum Number of Single-station Carrier||16|
|Group Call Capacity||70000|
|Network Management Terminal||32|
|Calls per PSTN Gateway||60|
|Calls per MPT Gateway||16|
|Group Call Set-up Duration (ms)||＜300 singe MSO|
|Rx Path||3 RX paths per CHU, allowing the base station to receive via 3 diversities at most|
|RX Input Level||-122~-7dBm|
|Common Channel Rejection||-12dB~0|
|Adjacent Channel Selectivity||Normal:≥60dB @12.5KHz; Limit:≥50dB @12.5KHz|
|Intermodulation Response Rejection||≥70dB|
|Spurious Emission||≤-57dBm @ 100KHz @ 9.00~1.00GHz; ≤-47dBm @ 1.0MHz @ 1.00~12.75GHz|
|TX Power||≤50W (VHF, UHF1, UHF2, UHF3) /≤35W(UHF5)|
|Output Power Variation Tolerance||Normal: ±1.5dB; Limit: -3~+2 dB|
|Bandwidth||≤8.5kHz @ 3dB|
|Modulation Accuracy||Normal: ≤5.0%; Limit: ≤10.0%|
|Intermodulation Attenuation||Normal: ≤-60dBc; Limit: ≤-50dBc|
|Adjacent Channel Power Rejection (ACPR)||≥60dB (12.5kHz)|
|Transient Switch ACPR||±12.5KHz: ≥50dB (only for devices adopting the TDMA technology)|
|Spurious Emission||9.00 kHz to 1.00 GHz ≤-36 dBm@100 kHz; 1.00 GHz to 12.75GHz ≤-30 dBm@1.0 MHz|
|Mean Time between System Failures (MTBF)||100,000 hours|
|Mean Time to Repair (MTTR)||30 minutes|
All specifications are subject to change without notice due to continuous development.