Dengan masa pakai baterai yang lama, body ringan, Hytera PD418 adalah HT yang optimal untuk aktivitas sehari-hari. HT ini mendukung operasi analog dan digital. Memiliki kapasitas 256 channel , dengan kualitas suara yang mengesankan. Tahan debu dan tahan air IP54, dan memenuhi standar militer USA yaitu MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G.
Hytera HYT PD418 Features
DMO True 2-slot
In DMO Hytera can provide 2-slot communication, which allows for 2 talk paths on 1 frequency.
Analog & Digital Mixed Channel
PD41X can detect both analog and digital signal and automatically switch between analog and digital mode to receive it on a single channel. And it can reply to the received call, while the talk back timer remains. This feature makes a better migration from analog radio to digital radio and save your existing investment.
The VOX (Voice-operated Transmit) feature allows you to trigger the voice transmission by voice directly rather than PTT. This brings more convenience to you in radio use.
With an embedded RFID reader, PD418 can read the information of a RFID tag and automatically send it out by radio. These RFID and data auto transmission features make PD41X supporting Hytera Patrol system, which is a real-time tour guard solution. Hytera also offers the open API of PD41X for developing your own application.
Abundant Voice Call
Voice communication includes private, group and all call.
Small, Sleek, Light
The size is 112×54×28mm and weight is 270g.
Long Battery Life
In digital mode, PD41X operates at least 16 hours under a duty cycle of 5-5-90 @1500mAh.
Rugged & Reliable
It is compliant with MIL-STD-810 C/D/E/F/G standards & IP54.
Preprogrammed Text Messages
One Touch Call/Text
Support One Touch features that comprise of Voice Calls and Preprogrammed Text Messages.
- Frequency Range: VHF: 136-174MHz UHF1: 400-470MHz UHF2: 450-520MHz UHF3: 350-400MHz
- Channel Capacity: 48 (3 zones with 16 channels per zone)
- Digital Protocol: ETSI-TS102 361-1,2 & 3
- Battery: 1500mAh Li-ion (standard) 2000mAh Li-ion (option)
- Battery Life (5-5-90 Duty Cycle): 1500mAh (Standard): Analogue 12h, Digital 16h 2000mAh (option): Analogue 16h, Digital 22h
- Dimensions(W×H×D): 112 x 55 x 31mm
- Weight: Approx 280g (1500mAh Li-ion)
- Display: NO
- Keypad: NO
- Programmable Buttons: 2
- Dust & Water Intrusion: IP54 Standard
- RRS: YES (requires firmware upgrade)
- GPS: NO
- Telemetry: NO
- Option Board: NO
- Intrinsically Safe Option: NO
- Bluetooth Audio: NO
- Alert Call: YES (decode only) (requires latest firmware)
- Stun/Unstun: YES (Decode only) (large MCU only, firmware upgrade & chargeable licence key)
- Remote Monitor: YES (Decode only) (large MCU only, firmware upgrade & chargeable licence key)
- Priority Interrupt: YES (Decode only) (large MCU only, firmware upgrade & chargeable licence key)
- IP Site Connect: NO
- Roaming: YES (large MCU only, firmware upgrade & licence key)
- Work Order: NO
- 5 Tone Signalling: NO
- 2 Tone Signalling: NO
- HDC1200 Signalling: NO
- DTMF (Phone Patch): NO
- Intelligent audio: YES
- VOX: YES
- Priority Scan: YES
- GPS SMS: NO
- Vibration: NO
- Lone Worker: NO
- Mandown: NO
- Pesudo Trunking in DMO and RMO: YES (requires firmware upgrade & chargeable licence key)
- Scrambler (Analogue): YES (requires latest firmware)
- Digital Encryption: Basic Encryption YES (requires latest hardware, firmware & chargeable licence key)Advanced encryption NO
- Multiple Key Encryption Decode: NO
- Multilanguage Menu: NO
- Pesudo Trunking in DMO and RMO: YES (requires latest hardware, firmware & chargeable licence key)
- Power on & off user logo programming: NO
- Voice Interrupt: YES (large MCU only) (TX interrupt for Voice Call, Emergency Call, All Call, text message)
- No of Contacts (Conventional): Digital 64 Analogue 2-Tone N/A Analogue HDC1200 N/A Analogue 5-Tone N/A
- Text Messaging: 64 characters (via Quick Text only)
- MPT1327 / 1343 Trunking: NO
- Tier 3 Trunking: NO
- XPT: NO
- Over-the-Air Programming: NO
- Analogue Only Version: Not Available
- Wireless Charging: NO
- Data Services via Bluetooth: N/A