The ruggedly-built Motorola GM3688 is ideal for construction, taxi, courier and manufacturing industries. Equipped with superb audio quality, 8-character alphanumeric display, PTT ID function, 64 channels and a wide range of accessories, the GM3688 is made to grow with your fleet.
- 8-character alphanumeric display with icons for quick identification of radios status and incoming calls.
- LED status indicator allows clear indication of radio’s operating status.
- 4 Programmable buttons provide users convenient access to the most frequently used functions.
- 16 pin external accessory port or optional board interface allows easy expansion of radio’s capability.
- Supports MDC1200, DTMF and Quick Call II signaling standards.
- 64-channel allows users to independently program each channel for their customised needs.
Compact & Reliable
- The mobile offers voice compression and powerful 4W front firing speaker for maximum audio clarity.
- Rugged construction built to meet or exceed the stringent Motorola ALT and MIL-STD 810C,D and E
- 64 channels
- 8 alphanumeric character display
- 4 programmable buttons
- 12.5/25kHz channel spacing
- PL/DPL Codes
- High/Low Transmit Power settings
- Repeater Talk around
- Tight/Normal Squelch
- Dual Priority Scan
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- Home Revert
- Busy Channel Lockout
- Time-out-timer (15 to 180 seconds, or infinite)
- MDC Signalling
-Selective radio inhibit decode
-Radio Check decode
- Quick-Call II signaling
- Call Alert encode/decode
- Selective Call encode/decode
- DTMF Signalling
- PTT-ID encode
- Selective Call encode
- Call Alert encode