The IC-M700PRO SSB Radio Telephone is easy to use whether you are new to SSB or an expert. Channel selection is quick and easy to access with large, independent GROUP and CHANNEL knobs.
Long distance communication made simple
The IC-M700PRO is easy to use whether you are new to SSB or an expert. Channel selection is quick and easy to access with large, independent GROUP and CHANNEL knobs. Each panel button has only 1 function. The large, easy to read display shows channel (or frequency) and operating status at a glance. A new green LCD is easy to see in sunlight, but not too bright for night operations.
Powerful output extends your communications reach
The powerful 150 W* (PEP) transmitter provides long distance communication you can rely on. To make sure that power is always available to you—even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) or E-mail operation—a large cooling fan combined with the ICM700PRO’s aluminum chassis keep the radio cool.
* 60 W (PEP) above the 24 MHz bands.
Locate desired signals quickly with a powerful memory scan feature.
- Automatic antenna tuner, the AT-140, is available to match the transceiver to your antenna
- Numerous operating modes* available: USB, AM, CW, FSK and AFSK
*Ask your dealer for details.
- Wide band, general coverage receive — 0.5 to 29.9999 MHz
- Channel/frequency knob allows the user to tune specific frequencies around the memory channel
- NMEA plus 2 DIN connectors are available for external equipment connection, such as a linear amplifier, FSK terminal, E-mail modem, etc.
- Optional 2-tone alarm function (UT-95 2-TONE ALARM UNIT required) provides simple transmission of emergency signals
- NMEA0813 interface included
|Frequency range||Tx||1.6–2.9999 MHz
|Power supply requirement||13.6V DC ±15% (negative ground)|
(Projections not included)
|Weight (approx.)||7.8kg; 17.2 lb|
|Current drain (approx.)||Transmit (High)||30A at max. power|
|Max. audio output||2.5A|
(at 10dB S/N; 1.8–29.999MHz)
|J3E, J2B, R3E, A1A
|Selectivity||J3E, R3E, J2B, A1A||2.3kHz/–6dB
|Audio output power (10% dist/ 4Ω load)||4W|
|RF output power (PEP)
(output power differs depending on version)
|150/60/20W (below 24MHz)
60/20W (above 24MHz)
All stated specifications are subject to change without notice or obligation.