The IC-M700PRO SSB Radio Telephone is easy to use whether you are new to SSB or an expert. Channel selection is quick and easy to access with large, independent GROUP and CHANNEL knobs.
Long distance communication made simple
The IC-M700PRO is easy to use whether you are new to SSB or an expert. Channel selection is quick and easy to access with large, independent GROUP and CHANNEL knobs. Each panel button has only 1 function. The large, easy to read display shows channel (or frequency) and operating status at a glance. A new green LCD is easy to see in sunlight, but not too bright for night operations.
Powerful output extends your communications reach
The powerful 150 W* (PEP) transmitter provides long distance communication you can rely on. To make sure that power is always available to you—even during demanding RTTY (radio teletype) or E-mail operation—a large cooling fan combined with the ICM700PRO’s aluminum chassis keep the radio cool.
* 60 W (PEP) above the 24 MHz bands.
Locate desired signals quickly with a powerful memory scan feature.
- Automatic antenna tuner, the AT-140, is available to match the transceiver to your antenna
- Numerous operating modes* available: USB, AM, CW, FSK and AFSK
*Ask your dealer for details.
- Wide band, general coverage receive — 0.5 to 29.9999 MHz
- Channel/frequency knob allows the user to tune specific frequencies around the memory channel
- NMEA plus 2 DIN connectors are available for external equipment connection, such as a linear amplifier, FSK terminal, E-mail modem, etc.
- Optional 2-tone alarm function (UT-95 2-TONE ALARM UNIT required) provides simple transmission of emergency signals
- NMEA0813 interface included
0.500 – 29.999 MHz
1.6 – 27.5 MHz
* Restrictions may apply depending
|Mode (varies with country)||
J3E (USB), H3E, R3E, J2B (AFSK), F1B (FSK) R3E, A1A (CW)
|Number of channels||
(160 programmable; 242 ITU SSB duplex; 72 ITU SSB simplex;
662 ITU FSK duplex)
|Antenna impedance||50? (nominal)|
|Usable temperature range||
-30°C to +60°C;
-22°F to +140°F
±10 Hz (-30°C to +60°C: ±20 Hz above 15 MHz for General and
|Power supply requirement||
13.6 V DC ±15%
(negative and floating grounds are available depending on
Max. current drain
(at 13.6 V DC)
Transmit at max power 30 A
Receive at max. AF output 2.5 A (negative ground type)
Receive at max. AF output 3.0 A (floating ground type)
|Dimensions (proj. not incl.)||
291.4 × 116.4 × 315 mm
7.9 kg (17 lb 7 oz; negative ground type)
8.1 kg (17 lb 14 oz; floating ground type)
-60 dB (Europe version)
-65 dB (USA version)
|Carrier suppression||40 dB|
|Unwanted sideband supression||55 dB|
J3E, R3E, J2B, F1B, A1A
(for 12 dB SINAD)
(for 10 dB S/N)
0.5 ?V (1.8–29.9999 MHz)
1 ?V (1.6–1.7999 MHz)
6.3 ?V (0.5–1.5999 MHz)
3.2 ?V (1.8–29.9999 MHz)
6.3 ?V (1.6–1.7999 MHz)
32 ?V (0.5–1.5999 MHz)
|Spurious rejection ratio||70 dB (1.6–29.9999 MHz)|
|Audio output power||4.5 W at 10% distortion with a 4 ? load|
|Audio output impedance||4 to 8 ?|
|Clarity variable range||±150 Hz|
All stated specifications are subject to change without
notice or obligation.