Digital Repeater Hytera RD628 support IP address power output 25 Watt bekerja pada frekwensi VHF atau UHF
Features of DIGITAL REPEATER HYTERA RD628
- Multiple Sites via IP
- Supports network connection via the IP port of repeater to form a private radio network to meet data and voice communication needs for wide-area coverage and dispersed locations.
- Digital Audio Streaming of Dual Time Slots
- Supports the streaming of both the voice slots via the rear port accessory pins, allowing for capability expansion via future development.
- Analog/Digital Operating Mode
- Supports operating mode in both Analog and Digital.
- Analog Scan
- Supports Analog voice and signaling scan, allowing coverage of different analog voice users from various groups.
- Repeater Diagnostic And Control (RDAC)
- Supports Remote IP connection to monitor, diagnose and control the repeater, thus increasing maintenance efficiency. The Hytera developed RDAC is able to support multiple master network connections to allow the radio administrator to monitor multiple radio networks.
- AC/DC Auto Switch
- Integrates an internal power supply that supports a battery floating charge. The power supports 13.6V±15% DC and 90V-264V AC. If the AC power is cut off, the DC power (battery) automatically takes over without interruption.
- Analog/Digital Back-to-Back Interconnect
- Supports different operating modes of Analog and Digital to interconnect for voice cross patch, allowing Analog users to communicate to Digital users and vice versa. This allows for a smooth migration for Analog users to the digital world!
- Multi CTCSS/CDCSS Decode
- Supports decoding up to a maximum of 16 CDCSS/CTCSS codes in Analog channels, allowing coverage for different Analog voice users from various groups.
- Analog/Digital Telephone Interconnect
- Supports simplex voice communications between radio and telephone users. It allows a radio user to make a telephone call; or a telephone user to make either a Group or Private call to radio users. This feature utilizes the Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) Analog Phone Patch boxes and a Plain Old Telephone Service (POTS) line to connect the Repeater to the Corporate Office Phone System (PBX) or Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN).
- Analog/Digital Auto Switch
- Supports Analog and Digital channel auto switching, allowing for efficient frequency sharing between Analog and Digital users and an easy digital migration.
- All-In-One Compact Design
- Compact design, integrates RF, Power supply, and duplexer into one box, which makes DIGITAL REPEATER HYTERA RD628 smaller, lighter, and easier for wall-mount installation and indoor coverage.
- Repeater Access Management
- DIGITAL REPEATER HYTERA RD628 supports a repeater access control feature allowing better security to prevent unauthorized users from accessing the radio network.